------ Build started: Project: ja2, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
I've changed a tactics of development. As first I've changed code versioning system from SVN -> mercurial (HG) because I wanted to take advantages of branches. Second I've imported the all data from SVN of course and created new branch ja2-3d-work. This is branch which should be compilable all the time. I've made this branch because it is hard to develop if you can't test your code (maybe only in your head). This doesn't mean that projects that are compilable are working. For now core, vfs, utils, sgp and ja2 project are compilable. core is new project. vfs is implemented I think at 50%, utils maybe at 10% (A lot of stuff from there will be moved/removed elsewhere). sgp is implemented at 5-10% (Surfaces, video management, Timers, Clock are implemented so far). ja2 is implemented at 3% I think.
I hope that next messages on this blog will be only positive.
I hope that next messages on this blog will be only positive.
Comments